14/07/2022

Sunken Treasure - FB live recording

Heippa! Today I'm sharing a mixed media tag I did during a Facebook live last Friday. You can see the announcement post of the live here (link). During the live I made an oceanic mixed media tag.

I started the project by adhering a piece of patterned tissue paper on top of a chipboard tag. Like I said during the live, should the tag be of darker color or of color that doesn't compliment the project, it's best to add a layer of white gesso to the tag before adhering the tissue. That way the true color of the tissue will show, not being changed by the background color showing through. 

If you were unable to attend the live, underneath you can watch the recording. It's also in the Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fabulous Thursday! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...