20/05/2022

See the World - A.B.Studio


Heippa! Today I'm sharing a layout I made for A.B.Studio. It's made mixing "Follow the Rabbit" collection with "Around the World" collection.

The photo in the page is taken in Norway. It's a stone fence near a tiny church facing the mighty sea. If I'm correct the place is called Varhaug Gamle Gravlund. I've been there twice and I'm mesmerized by the place. The church is so small that only a couple of people fit inside. But outside is a field of green and then the vast horizon. Such a beautiful place! 

I wanted to highlight the greenery so I picked up a green paper from the "Follow the Rabbit" collection and paired it with a neutral one. To add some grandeur to the page I painted the chipboards with a bronze tone. If you want to see how the page came into being, please see the video underneath!


As you could see from the video, I was mixing green with bronze throughout the page. While I concentrated most of the mixed media touches on top of the green paper, you can see those layers better on the white as the final composition covered most of the background! But, that's how I work. It's not totally about the finished piece, but about the journey. That's how I've ended up in the place where the photo is taken, too. On a journey from Egersund to Stavanger. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant weekend! 


Materials from A.B.Studio: 



Materials: A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...