03/05/2022

It's a hat thing - a mixed media card


Hello there! Today, it's a hat thing. In this case a party hat thing. 

I made this card mixing different supplies. The painty background is made using a gel printing plate and a chocolate box lining. It's from this earlier project (link). In it I used just a teeny tiny bit so I had a lot left over to be used in another project. And somehow that confetti look fitted this project. The vintage image is from an A.B.Studio sheet and the party hat as well as the sentiment are stamped using a PaperArtsy stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!

Ps. Have you read the Nathalie's Creative Squad interview yet? If not, here's the direct link to the post (link)! You can see my early art journal pages there and also get a look at my creative space. 


Materials: PaperArtsy, A.B.Studio, Paper Garden, Teippitarha,GelliArts





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...