29/04/2022

Limitless Butterfly - a mixed media tag


You know what day it is? It's Fri-yay and that means a new process video! This time I did this mixed media tag and used Fox and Found Studio printables in it. 

I didn't want to limit myself to just paper this time but thought what else I could use a printable for. And then it hit me - a fabric transfer! Naturally with mixed media you could transfer the image where ever after printing using for example gel medium, but I opted for an easier route and used transfer paper. I printed the sheet to it and then cut the images I wanted to use loose and ironed them on top of light cotton and this thick craft felt. I really like how this butterfly turned out! If you want to see the making process, please see the video underneath!


As you could see from the video, I used some mediums on the backing layer, too. They are not that visible anymore when I added the fabric piece on top. But there's hints of them showing, and that's good enough for me. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great, crafty weekend! Stay safe everyone!


Fox and Found Studio printables used:



Materials: Fox and Found Studio, Sinelli, Paper Garden, PaperArtsy 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...