06/01/2022

Orasmaa and Meriluoto - a pair of mini tags


Happy Epiphany to all of you! Today I'm sharing two little tags with you. These actually were just a little side project, to put the creative juices flowing and done just the fun of if but I liked them so much I thought to share them in my social media. 

The base for these are two little patterned tags. I think they are by A.B.Studio. On top I then added some dry wall tape, white gesso and watercolors. The composition consists of a little swirl of twine stapled in place and a die cut. These are by Lala and Poo. I finished the tags with a couple of epoxy stickers and a cut out word out of an old book. These are surnames from a theater chronicle. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget the icy live tonight at Finnabair and Friends!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Lala and Poo, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...