19/01/2022

Gentleman snowman - a set of cards


Not quite a snowman weather here in Finland today or the past week as the temperatures have been above zero Celsius for some time. But these were created in December to hold gifts for the godparent's my our kids. 

I cut the snowmen out of white cardstock using Cricut Maker. The hat was the only exception, that I cut out of black. I then colored the pieces using Distress Inks - scarf with red, vest with green and hands with brown. I also added some shadowing to the snowman itself using inks. 

To have a backdrop for the character I used a round gel printing plate. I brayered some blue acrylic on top and then used the plate as a stamp to create that roundish shape to my card. On top I then stamped some snowflakes using Korttipaja's stamps. A few drawn details and the cards were ready!

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Cricut, PaperArtsy, GelliArts, Ranger, Korttipaja





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...