29/11/2021

Enjoy the Beauty - FB live recording


Moikka! And happy Monday! Yesterday was the first advent and soon it's December. Have you done your Holiday cards yet? Here's a card I made during a Facebook live on Saturday at Finnabair & Friends Facebook group. You can see the announcement post here (link).

As you can see from the recording below, I used both black and white gesso to make this card. I use black as the base layer for the inky night sky and white for the snow. Why I use a brayer and not a brush is because of the texture and the style of fade I can create using the brayer instead of a brush. It's also really fast!


If you wish to see the list of the materials I'm using to make the card, you can find that on my announcement post (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great week!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...