26/10/2021

Dragonfly Fairy


Hello there! You are not seeing double! While making the little autumn fairy I shared yesterday, I also made another one using a contrasting color. I call this one the dragonfly fairy.

I cut the elements side by side with the other fairy and then just used different mediums to color the two. For the autumn I chose orange and warm yellow, for this water inspired version blue and turquoise. The body and skirt are colored using Distress Inks and wings using alcohol inks.

Like with the other one, I made a cluster of different elements to the base of the fairy. In this case there's some cut out plants, a spool, a bobbin, little scissors and some blue roses. I was thinking about what a fairy would treasure and came to think a thimble from the Peter Pan stories. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: Cricut, Ranger, Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...