29/09/2021

Cut & Paste - a journal page


Moikka and sweet Wednesday to you! Continuing with the art journal theme I started yesterday with the FB live project and recording of the live. This page however doesn't have a process video, but it does have a video connected to it. That's Reels on my Instagram account.

Can you see those strips behind the journal? They were made when I was cleaning my gel printing plate. I don't normally even clean my plate, but this time I needed a clean surface. So, I used some clear packaging tape to remove the paint residue of the plate. Those strips I then adhered on top of old book pages and thus got some lovely collage material!

To turn one of the strips into an art journal page I added first an old book page to my journal, then a gel print and the strip on top. I added some stamping and paint flicks to the background and made the focal point using a patterned paper tag and a rose cut from another patterned paper.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: A.B.Studio, GelliArts, Paper Garden, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...