26/02/2021

Lily of the valley tag - Paper Garden


Hi there! No Hama beads today! Instead I'm sharing today a quick and easy tag project, which I made for Paper Garden. I used their printables in this project.

I started the tag by adhering some a bigger printable on top of a piece of cardboard to make a background. I then adhered the picture of the lady to a cardstock to make it sturdier. I used printables I have received from Paper Garden, which are from previous monthly kits. But as there’s now a wide selection of different printables available in the shop, you can get something similar. Besides the printables there’s not that many different elements in there. Just some postage stamps, a doily, a sticker and some lace, buttons and pearls. 


Like always, I recorded a video of my process so you can see how I made the tag. For example you’ll see how the background was paler and cleaner at first but I then added watercolors in there in later stage. The beauty of mixed media is that you can just keep adding layers until you like the look!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 




Materials: Paper Garden, WOW! Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Voi että on kaunis ja upea tuo videosi. KIITOS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...