27/01/2021

Another heart card - Ihana lehti


Hi there! Yesterday I shared a bunch of heart cards I made for the latest issue of Finnish craft magazine Ihana (link). If you want to familiarize yourself with the magazine, you can do that in here (link)

As you can see, here's one heart more! If you compare this one with the ones I shared yesterday, you'll probably will pick up the difference. Maybe I should tell you, just in case - where as I used white embossing powder in the big bunch, I made this one with turquoise embossing glitter for a different look. As I wrote yesterday, a step by step tutorial for these cards is available inside the magazine. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a sparkly day! 


Materials: Sinelli, Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Tape Garden, WOW! Embossing Powder


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...