06/11/2020

Holly and Mistletoe card - Sizzix

 

I have a Friday treat for you! I made this Holiday card using Sizzix products and recorded a video while making it. I started by making an inky background, then embossed it two different ways and used embossing also in the embellishments I made. But why I'm writing this as you can watch it from the video underneath!


I really like the look of the snowberries, which we have in Finland. We don't have mistletoe, but from the photos the look is a bit similar with the gorgeous green together with the bright white. So I wanted those fresh looking berries to be my focal point. I did cut some holly leaves and berries, too, to add a touch of red and another shade of green to the piece. The focal points are cut using Thinlits "Winter Foliage" die set. As you can see from the video, I also used greens in the background which I embossed using Texture Fades "Elegant" embossing folder. I also used several different Making Essentials in this card, I've linked them below. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely and hopefully creative weekend!


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sinelli, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...