26/10/2020

Pick flowers not fights - Julie Hickey Designs

Hi there! It's again a new week! Last week I shared my first Seth Apter team post over three videos and posts. This week I'm sharing several videos as well. Some of them are process videos, like this one I'm blogging today, and some are Facebook live recordings. I also have big news as my second online workshop for Artful Academy is live now! You can find more info about it here (link) at Artful Academy's website. I'll also make a proper blog post about it soon.

But back today's post! It's done with some lovely supplies from Julie Hickey Designs with added details using several other brands. I started the page with some text stickers by 7 Dots Studio, added some washi tape by Paper Garden and then started to add some mediums to the page. As you can see from the video below, it was a relatively fast and straight forward page to make.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a pleasant start to the week! 


Materials: Julie Hickey Designs, 7 Dots Studio, Paper Garden, Ranger, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...