30/09/2020

Tulip fairies - GDT Art by Marlene

 

Hi there! It's last day of September and soon a new month starts. I have quite a few projects stashed in my drafts that I shall try to get out there during next month. But these little tulip fairies have their spot today! They are made using "Go Dutch!" -collection by Art by Marlene.

These ATCs include some of my favorite elements from the collection - the sun, the tulips and the frame. This time I used the sun as faces of the little butterfly-winged fairies. I colored the stamped elements in fairies with markers, cut them loose and then glued a Art Pebble on top of the sun to get a cabochon-styled piece for the head of the fairies. The body or dress is cut from a piece of patterned paper and then they have tulips as embellishments on their dresses. The cards have a corresponding backing to the dress. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!  

Materials: Art by Marlene (Studio Light), Sinelli, WOW! Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Posca, Ranger



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...