22/09/2020

This is the time

 


Heippa! Yesterday I wrote mainly in Finnish as I announced a Facebook live happening this Saturday. Like I said in that post (link), even though the live is in Finnish, you are more than welcome to join! I might try to say something in English as well, and naturally you can always ask! 

Today I'm sharing a project I did with almost the exact same steps as the card I'm re-creating. This mixed media piece has a couple of steps added to the background, but otherwise it's the same composition and elements as the card version. Its purpose is to show that if you are not a card maker, you can use the same steps in your journal, assemblage or any else project! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you on Saturday the 26th at 9 am EST / 3 pm CET!


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sinelli, Paper Garden, 14 Craft Barn






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...