09/07/2020

Vintage memories - Sizzix


Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing something I made using several Sizzix dies and embossing folders. You can see a list of the products I used a bit further down the post. 

I had this idea of using the "Texture Fades" as collage material and used different ones to make little pieces of textured papers. I then turned them into a weathered copper styled with acrylic paint, ink and wax. You can see my process underneath! Hope you like the video! 


These dies are all from previous collections, but the brand new chapter 3 dies are just released! You can see them here (link) at Sizzix UK site. Among the newbies are these wonderful two new sets "Rainbow" and "Good Vibes" that belong the "Donate to Make" campaign. A sum of each sale will go to a chosen charity! Read more about the campaign here (link)

Thank you for stopping by today, be safe! 


Sizzix materials used: 
664162 - Thinlits Robotic die set





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...