21/04/2020

Rococo butterfly - Prima Marketing


Sunny Tuesday to you all! I hope you all are safe and sound! Today I'm sharing something I created for Prima Marketing blog. You can see the original post about butterfly crafts here (link).

This project was a butterfly of its own kind going through a metamorphosis. When I started the piece, I had a picture of a mechanical looking butterfly in my head with brown and black tones. But when I had cut the butterfly out of cardstock, it seemed too small on its own, so I needed to create a background. Then somewhere along the way the project took a turn towards Rococo colors as I painted the background with mint green and the butterfly turned out pink instead of grungy brown! But I still added some black in there, to tone down the pastels and create some edge to the project.

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...