17/03/2020

Look for the magic - Prima Marketing


Hi there! How are you holding up in this special situation? Here in Finland the borders are closing on Thursday and schools shut down today. Social distancing is asked for and libraries, museums and such are closed. Even though much would be cancelled, you can still craft!


This tag is made for a lace themed post at Prima Marketing blog (link). I wanted to take a little bit different approach to the lace theme and instead of fabric lace I chose to do my tag using paper lace. I cut those strips of lace from the pink shades of the Surboard 4x6 journaling cards and added in some pieces of the gorgeous anemone print from the Midnight Garden journaling cards. I collaged everything onto a tag base using Soft Matte Gel. 

I also used the strips in the paper layers I raised from the mixed media influenced background. The darker tones of Midnight Garden create a great backdrop for the soft pastels of the Surfboard!

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe everyone! 




Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Paper Garden



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...