14/01/2020

Blessed - Prima Marketing


Hello and sweet Tuesday to you all! Today I'm sharing something a bit older. Have you been following the sneaks and full reveals of the NEW Prima collections over at Prima's blog (link)? Everything looks so beautiful - as usual! But like I said, this tag is something a bit older so it's done with collections that already are in the stores. In case you want to see the actual post, here's the link to the Prima blog post (link). The post is about being grateful.


I’m grateful for many things, but one of the top on my list is my family and friends. It’s wonderful to have caring people around you can count on. With that in mind, I created this little tag. I used a vintage photo of a bunch of friends or relatives as my vocal point to celebrate those relationships. 

What would fit better to a family and love themed project than pink? To add that to my tag I used two very different shades of pink in the background, “Light Lilac” and “Spring Blossom” metallic acrylic paints. On top I created a delicate flower pattern to sweeten things up even more.

Thank you for stopping by today! 







1 comment:

Jaana H-V said...

Onpa kaunis kokonaisuus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...