04/12/2019

Great Houses - GDT Piatek Trzynastego


Hello there! Today I'm sharing my third guest project for P13 Paper Products, Piatek Trzynastego. This time I was playing with the homey “We are family” -collection. This collection is perfect for family and home related crafts. I really fell in love with the house motif in the papers and wanted to use that as my focal point. So, I decided to do a set of cards. They all have the same layers and elements, but slight changes with the colors or embellishments.

I started the project by making card bases and then added some patterned paper on top. The 6x8 paper pad is the perfect size for long cards. The patterns are still scaled a bit smaller, but the sheets are long enough to cover a longer card. When trimming the paper to the size I wanted to use, I spared all the left over pieces as they are perfect for layering! You can see those pieces peeking through underneath the houses. 

For the focal point I used the cute little houses. I mixed four different styles of houses there. First there’s two different sizes of houses cut out from the patterned papers. I used both the 6x6 and the 12x12 pads to get that variation. I also stamped some houses using the collection’s stamp set and the fourth style is a sticker I added to one of the cards. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video below! 


As you can see, I was using different colors on each card even thought the composition is similar in each. I also chose very general greetings from the sticker sheet so the cards could be used to congratulate in a housewarming party or then just to wish someone a happy day! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials from P13: 

We are Family -collection 

We are Family - 12x12 paper pad
We are Family - 6x6 paper pad
We are Family - 6x8 paper pad
We are Family - Clear stamp set 01
We are Family - Sticker sheet 01
We are Family - Sticker sheet 03


Materials: Piatek Trzynastego, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Tape Garden, Ranger












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...