11/05/2021

Honey blooms - Craft Stamper


Hi there and happy Tuesday! It seems that the sunny days are finally here! It's been really cold this spring, but finally some warmth and sun is in sight! This project matches the sunny weather but it's again an oldie. I made this one for an article at the late Craft Stamper magazine. It was a Masterclass piece for using glass beads in a craft project. 

I seldom work with yellow and am more drawn to blues and turquoises, a cooler color palette. But somehow this article and piece just craved sunny tones! I guess I was making it during spring as then I usually have an urge to all things yellow. You can see all the five techniques I thought of in this project. If you wish to see the step by steps or read more, you should try to get your hands to February 2020 issue of the magazine. The article is called "Masterclass: Glass Beads".

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sizzix, AB Studio, Sinelli


Materials: 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...