05/09/2019

Inky cards - Mixed Up Creative


Hi there and sweet Thursday! How's your week been so far? Today I'm blogging (finally) something connected to Mixed Up Creative's Masterclass: All Things Inky #1 (link). I did two cards for the workshop. They are not that special as such, but my whole main point was to see how Distress Inks and Oxides differ using same techniques. As you can see, there's a difference in them!


The stamps in the cards are self made in Louise Nelson's workshop some time ago. It was so fun to carve my own stamps! 

If you want to see how I made the cards and hear my thoughts of the two different inks, you need to enroll to the Masterclass. There's a whole bunch of information there about different inks, how to use them and gorgeous projects. You can see more info here (link). If you are hesitant to purchase your first Mixed Up Creative module, you can try this free module out first (link) and see how much info and beauty there is! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!


Materials: Ranger, Sinelli








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...