18/07/2019

Birthday wishes - Wow Embossing Powder


Hi there! Last week I shared a couple of projects I did for Wow Embossing Powders that were for the Hochanda show. I shared a set of cards (link) and an art journal page (link). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please follow the links as there's links to the show recordings in the previous posts! Marion shares wonderful embossing techniques during the show as well! 

This card is also one of the samples I made for the show. This is made using the "Iced Gem" set. And I wanted to blog this one today as here's one of the butterflies I didn't end up using in the tag I blogged yesterday! I added some embossing powder on top, but otherwise it's the same watercolor butterfly I was trying to fit into the tag (link)

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a lovely Thursday!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...