15/07/2019

A dress for Ellen - Mixed Up Creative


Hi there and happy Monday! How was your weekend? Creative, I hope! If you are in a good roll, then here's something you can participate!

Mixed Up Creative Academy has a new fabulous Masterclass called "Fabulous Faces". Inspired by that, there's a challenge over the Facebook group (link) connected to faces. The challenge is simple - just use a face of some sort in a project. The price of the challenge is a place in the new Masterclass "Fabulous Faces"! If you want to take a look, a naturally you want, you can familiarize yourself to the workshop here (link).


I made a sample project for the challenge. I was inspired an art exhibition happening in Helsinki Art Museum and used the title of the exhibition as a quote in the page. The exhibition is of the works of Ellen Thesleff. 

I made the journal page speedily without thinking too much. I chose a sheet previously made during Louise Nelson workshop as my background and went from there. The face I found from a magazine. Ellen Thesleff was an expressionist, so I chose to do a colorful dress for her and added the quote using colorful letters. If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video below!


Thank you for stopping by today! Can't wait to see your interpretation of faces! 

  

Ps. I'm quite excited about my resident tutor badge, too. Just look how fancy it is!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tape Garden, Posca








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...