26/06/2019

Take me home - Prima Marketing


Hi there! Today I continue with sharing of the projects I did for the Creativation in the beginning of the year. In the course of several upcoming days I share cards and tags made using "Spring Farmhouse" collection.

For this card I combined the beautiful “Spring Farmhouse” with "Art Daily" supplies. I used a brown paper bag as the background, added some pink to it using Impasto paint and Modeling Paste and then layered the “Spring Farmhouse” paper strips on top. 

The lady in the vintage photo makes me think about my grandmother. That’s why I added a bee in the card as in a way I see her as a queen bee. She was always on top of things, a real matron.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Wednesday! 


Materials: 994860 Spring Farmhouse 8x8 paper pad , 994945 Spring Farmhouse Ephemera 2 , 584269 Watercolor Confections Tropicals , 966683 Swirly Florals Stencil , 960407 Mechanicals Flowers Small , 572044 Wire Thread Dusty , 963361 Mechanicals Tin Hearts , 961350 Art Basics Modeling Paste , 966386 Art Alchemy Impasto paint Dusty Rose , 964832 Art Daily Vintage Photobooth



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...