28/06/2019

No place like home - Prima Marketing


There’s no place like home! This set of ATCs celebrates the home and homey feeling. That’s why there’s a house in every card or an element of a house like the window. I also added some flowers and a star to each card as home is kind of my guiding star. I love to spend time at home with my family and friends.

These cards are made using "Spring Farmhouse" and done as Creativation samples. I think you kind of guessed that, if you have been checking the blog lately?

Thank you for your visit today! Follow your guiding star! 


Materials: 994860 Spring Farmhouse 8x8 paper pad , 937972 Spring Farmhouse Simple Things flowers , 584269 Watercolor Confections Tropicals , 966997 Solar and Lunar clear stamp , 596781 Color Philosophy Permanent ink Chat Noir , 963354 Mechanicals Mini Stars


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...