11/06/2019

Look for the magic - Prima Marketing


Sweet Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a recording of a Facebook live I did some weeks ago. If you rather watch a live show, then tune in later today as I'm re-creating a layout and talking about gesso! Find out more here (link)! 

But this fun journal page was to show off Fruit Paradise. I did quite a lot fussy cutting for it, but I pre-cut the elements so you don't have to watch me do that during the live. Underneath you can see the recording of the show.


I used the same colors and most of the elements I used with the sample page. I started with some patterned papers, then some acrylic paints, inks and layering. If you want to see the original post, you can see it here (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Hoping to see you later during the live show!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...