04/06/2019

Golden flowers of summer - Sizzix


Moikka! The saying goes "April showers bring May flowers", but it seems that nature here didn't get the memo. It's been raining heavily from time to time over a couple few days but after each shower the nature is turning greener and greener! Not so many flowers around still, but there's some violets and lilacs, for example. 

But as it's now summer and there's supposed to be flowers during summer, I made a couple of cards using Sizzix dies. The center of attention to each one is a golden flower. The two cards, which you can below here, are done the same way, only the colors and the flower differs.



Whenever I'm doing a project with Sizzix in mind, I usually start by cutting the elements for the craft. This time was no exception, but I couldn't cut them all. The element that set the colors to the cards is a splash -styled piece and before I could cut those, I needed to do a piece of paper I could cut. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video below.



If you liked the video, there's tons more over at Sizzix's own site (link)! You can browse all of them here (link), but also navigate using the sidebar there and see for example see videos connected to upcycling alone (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Tuesday! 


Sizzix materials used: 

661725 - Thinlits Moroccan Tile die










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...