12/04/2019

Raindrops - Prima Marketing


April showers bring May flowers! Here's a little canvas I did based on that idea and the raindrop  and umbrella theme Prima has in their blog (link).

I started thinking about the Melange Art Pebbles the moment I read raindrops. I love those little pebbles! They make perfect raindrops or dewdrops, but they can also be turned into pearls, screw heads or even eyes. They are so versatile and now come in many designs and colors, too. 


For this project I mixed the plain Melange Art Pebbles with the Diamond ones and coated the whole project with them. I also added some of the little ones on top of the flowers like small droplets. To add to the watery effect, I treated the edges of the canvas using the new Liquid Acrylic. I first painted them, then rubbed a lot of the paint off and lastly added diluted paint here and there for a watercolor like effect. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...