14/04/2019

Ladybird - GDT AALL & Create


Sweet Sunday! As you might have noticed, I'm continuing some months to guest design for AALL & Create. Here's my latest project for them, an art journal page.

This journal page got its inspiration from the gorgeous #161 Ladybug stamp. I happened to have a doodled face laying in my craft table while I started making the page and so I incorporated her in the mix, making her the Lady Bird. I used great many stencils while adding patterns to the background, giving it an ethnic feel.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week! 


Stamps and stencils used from AALL & Create: 

#51 Batik ; #56 Barbary Star ; #59 Weathered Tiles ; #161 Ladybug ; #159 Mail Art ; #70 Diamond Life


Materials: AALL & Create, Prima Marketing, Posca, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...