28/04/2019

Again by aerogramme - Craft Stamper


Splendid Sunday! Over the last three days I've been sharing some older works that traveled to Creativation and back. This canvas is actually even older. But as it was for a magazine, I couldn't share it much earlier. The piece was a part of my "Texture with Tissue" article at October 2018 issue of Craft Stamper magazine.

This piece as the tag I'm sharing tomorrow sort of continue the theme I had in the September 2018 issue, where I did a Masterclass piece of tissue paper. Those projects were quite clean and simple compared to this where I went more mixed media. In addition to the tissue I used gel medium, embossing powder, acrylic paints and waxes in this piece.


The center of attention in this one is a sugar spoon I've had in my stash for quite a while.I also added some gears, butterflies, flowers and foam dots in there. If you'd like to see how I did the project, you just need to buy yourself a copy of the magazine! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful start to the new week! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...