18/02/2019

Give voice to your story - Prima Marketing


Hiya! Yesterday I shared info that tomorrow, on Tuesday, I'll be on Prima Marketing Facebook page doing a Facebook live on Mica powders. I prepared some little samples of techniques but also did this journal page, which holds five different ways of using Mica.


During the show I'll be showing the techniques and then also doing something like this page. As I just received two of the new Mica sets, I might be using those as my colors. This page I did before I got the sets and used the older colors in here - one Opal Magic one and rest regular powders. You can see the colors as well as other supplies I used while making the page below. 

Thank you for stopping by today! And hopefully I'll be seeing you tomorrow at 2 pm EST / 8 pm CET! 




Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...