24/02/2019

Deus ex machina - GDT AALL & Create


Wonderful Sunday to you all! Over the next few days I'm sharing some guest projects I did for AALL & Create. There's several cards and some art journal pages coming up! First up is this big journal page I did for my A4 sized journal.


I enjoy working with the big stamps so much. I love you can build whole worlds using them. In this case I made a little machine by using #142 "Edison Game" as my background and layering elements from several sets on top. I incorporated especially machine styled pieces and parts as the inspiration for the piece came from a "god machine", a plot device or an actual piece of machinery. At least that's what my history teacher told us. If you want to read more about the inspiration phrase, here's a link to Wikipedia (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a good start to the new week! Hopefully no need for miracle solutions! 


Stamps and stencils from AALL & Create: #148 Numbered Keys, #110 Numbered Botanical, #45 Digital Bubbles, #142 Edison Game, #125 For the Record, #151 Layered Domino


Materials: AALL & Create, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Tape Garden





1 comment:

Sari K said...

OMG, Upea sivu, aivan mahtava tuo iso leimasin!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...