13/01/2019

The little red book - GDT AALL & Create


Hello and happy Sunday! How's your weekend been so far? Creative and relaxing I hope! Here's a little something I created as a guest designer to AALL & Create.

I made this little book as a Christmas present for our goddaughter. Well, it was a part of the present. Louise's flowers were so deliciously wonky, freestyle and joyous I just had to use them to decorate the cover. I used teal on top of red to really make the design pop. I also included some stamped hearts for extra sweetness.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great start to the week! 


Stamps and stencils used from AALL & Create: 

#158 Freestyle Flowers
#152 Frayed Threads
#39 Lotza Dotz


Materials: AALL & Create, Sizzix, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...