02/01/2019

Quit hiding Facebook live - Prima Marketing


Hello hello! How are you today? I showed a heart I altered using Icing Pastes yesterday and hinted that I have other samples as well for the Facebook live tonight. In the picture above there's also a journal page I created for the show, but I also have some other pieces. 

I'm still not sure if the show is going to be on Prima Marketing or my own blog's page, but the time is 2 pm EST or 8 pm CET. So, if I'm not live on Prima's page in some hours, you can find me at Paperiliitin's page - here's the links to both, to Prima's Facebook page (link) and to my own as well (link).


Like I wrote in the previous post, the live is going to be about Icing Pastes. I'm going to show the ones I have and show some things you can do with them. In this journal page I've used the pastes in three ways. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully I'll see you in a couple! 


Materials: Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...