09/12/2018

Zipp it! - GDT AALL & Create


Hiya! It's Sunday and time to show another guest project to AALL & Create! This time I played with the stamps from the most recent release that just came out! You can see the new collection here (link) with fabulous new stamps and stencils.


Oh how I adore AALL & Create stamps with their attention to detail! There's focal images and then grungy texture for background in one stamp! So you can layer your heart's desire! My inspiration to this journal page was the stamp called "Edison Game" which I used in the background. It has wonderful text parts, game inspired patterns and machine parts! What a combo! I mixed in some game elements also from the stamps "Kings and Queens" and "Larged Dominoes".

I stamped the page first with the A4 sized "Edison Game" and then added some watercolor touches on top. I stamped the game pieces on top of white cardstock and tea colored one and then cut them loose. The zipper details are stamped also to white and then colored using the same watercolors as I used in the background. The photo is from the Finnabair "Art Daily" series.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week!


Stamps and stencil used from AALL & Create: #39 Lotza Dotz, #142 Edison Game, #146 Kings and Queens, #147 Zipp It, #151 Larged Dominoes, #152 Frayed Threads


Materials: AALL & Create, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sinelli





4 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Vau! Todella upea!

Sue Feher said...

Looks great and with a fun theme. I wish you were on their design team as, in my opinion, their team uses the same stamps over and over(and never the ones I own. lol) I'd like to see someone create layouts and journal pages as I don't create cards or the things that they do.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Aww, thank you so much! I'm so honored by your words <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitokset <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...