07/12/2018

Rain begins to fall - Craft Stamper


Hello and Fri-yay! Over the next two days I'm sharing two projects which were published in the November issue of Craft Stamper. The article was a Masterclass about hot glue. If you are not familiar with Craft Stamper magazine, a Masterclass article is an article with five techniques using a product or a tool. Something to get you started and inspired and the article also holds two projects. 


For my article I made this canvas and a simpler project I'm blogging tomorrow. I used hot glue in my project in a number of ways. I thought about the color scheme but decided on a black background as then the texture and golden details really pop out. I used a teal blue Metallique acrylic paint in the make and mixed some gold wax in there as well. The stamps are by Carabelle Studio.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful start to the weekend! 


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...