18/12/2018

Others China Tea Set - Prima Marketing


Christmas is drawing closer and closer! Are you excited? I know I am! I'm so looking forward to a couple of days off. And this year I'm planning to keep them off from crafting as well! Just being with the family, eating good food and relaxing. This project is far from Christmas or winter, but I thought to share it anyway as it's been hanging in my drafts for quite a while. The two cards are made for Prima using Havana collection.


I love the fresh pastel tones of Havana but with these two cards I wanted to go another route. The delicate little flower patterns got me thinking of wall papers and quilts, so I took the papers to a vintage spin. By adding some Modeling Paste and watercolors, I added an air of days gone by to the pink palette. I highlighted this with my choice of photos and embellishments – tea tones, dusty colors and some rust. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a lovely Tuesday!


Materials: 



Materials: Prima Marketing

 
 

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...