28/11/2018

All Aboard - Craft Stamper


All aboard! Here's something I did for a Masterclass article at Craft Stamper that was released in the September 2018 issue of the magazine. The topic of the article was tissue paper and in it I shared a couple of techniques with it. 


In this layout there's some of the techniques in use. The topic of the page is Stockholm and cruises there. One of the first trips to abroad I took as a child was to Stockholm. I can't remember anything of it as I was maybe two, but there's photos of me visiting the Skanssen zoo and area. When we did a trip to Skanssen for the first time as a family, we took a photo in the same place than my first photo abroad. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Wednesday!

PS. Talking about "all aboard" have you enrolled to Creative JumpStart already? During Cyber Week the course is at a discount price. If you want to know more, please see my blog post (link) with a link to enroll, or go directly to Nathalie's site to learn more and enroll (link).


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts, Sinelli


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...