01/10/2018

Little bitty things - Wow Embossing Powder


It's a new week and a new month! That means a new challenge over at Wow Embossing Powder! The challenge theme this time is "Shimmers". You can see the team inspiration here (link) at Wow's fan Facebook page.

After reading the theme, I started thinking about glistening snow and shining snowflakes. So, I decided to go white on white. Actually I made my monthly step by step project first and this little card followed it and the style I created the actual monthly piece.


I started with a pale background and added some shiny layers to it using Modeling Paste and embossing powders. On top I then layered some thread, roses and crystals. If you want to know how those sparkly "stems" are made, please be back later this month when I show the monthly project! 

On the other hand, if you want to see something today, please tune in later at "Create with Prima" group! Underneath is info about what I'll be making then and here's a link to the reveal post (link).


I hope you'll play along the challenge and tune in later today! It would be great to see you! 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a swell start to the new week and a great October, too!


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder: 



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Markering



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...