21/10/2018

Joy to the world - Sizzix


Joy to the world! Today I'm sharing a card I made using Sizzix dies. I played with two different house dies and also with some acrylic paints. 

The background as well as the paper I used for the foreground big house is done using my fingers and acrylic paints. I really enjoy playing with colors like that! Feeling like a kid to be able to paint like that. I used warm colors and went after a modern, stylized aurora borealis with it. 


To balance the bright colors, I used white on the other houses. It also mimics a snowy landscape but also soothes the otherwise colorful card. The landscape is cut using "Landscape Border" die. The big house in the foreground is cut with "Pop Up House", but I used used it flat rather than dimensional. The third die I used is the letter set, "Delicate Letters" to cut the letters for the word "joy". I used the same vibrant, painted paper for that which I also used for the house and background. 

If you are looking for more Christmas inspiration, there's some available directly from the Sizzix UK home site (link) and naturally from the Sizzix UK Christmas Hub (link)!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Sunday and great start to the new week!


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, UniPosca, ymo



1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Vau! Aivan mielettömän upea tausta!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...