16/10/2018

Glistening snow - Wow Embossing Powder


A sparkling and shimmering hello! The theme this month over at Wow Embossing Powder is "shimmers" and that made me think about the glistening white snow. So, I decided to do a white on white styled canvas using different shimmering and glimmering supplies. 


I really miss white winters! When I was small and even when my kids were small, we had a white winter even here in the southern Finland. But nowadays it's anyone's guess, if there's going to be snow or not. Usually it's the "not" option. But with this canvas, I can reminiscent those shimmering snowdrifts. If you'd like to a reminder of the snow as well, follow the steps at Wow's blog (link) to create your own icy piece. 


I added the numbers 1 and 8 to my piece in hopes that this canvas would somehow turn this winter into a white one. We'll see if that's true later this year! In the meantime, let's enjoy the warm and colorful autumn!

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder: 



Materials: Wow Embossinh Powder, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...