27/10/2018

Cunning fox - GDT Paper Garden


Hello there! Long time no see? Sorry for the absence! I had a stomach flue over the weekend and then been crazy busy. But today I'm back blogging and sharing another guest project! This layout is made for Paper Garden using their vintage paper box. You can see the unboxing of the parcel here (link) if you want to check out what was inside the parcel I received.


This time I was really inspired by the old envelope inside the parcel of goodies I got. I really loved the old, vintage white of the envelope but even more I enjoyed the look of the dried adhesive strip. It was such a beautiful combo! I turned the envelope, or rather the inspiration it gave me, into a scrapbooking layout. Usually my pages are made with pictures I’ve taken, but this time I used an old photo from the bundle as my focal point.

I adore the color of old book pages. I just love those yellow and tea tones! But what I also like about them is the opportunity to clip the words and make them into new stories. Like in this page I added a tiny story to both make up for the journaling and act as a title. The Finnish text reads freely translated: “I’ve used cunningness to my advantage. Now he’s so tame that he eats from my hand. Sandra laughed.” Old books and text can really spark an idea, don’t you think?

If you want to see how I made the layout, please see the video below.


Thank you for stopping by today! I still have a couple more projects to share to you from the box supplies!

Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!


Materials used from Paper Garden:



Materials: Paper Garden, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...