27/09/2018

Spelling it out - Wow Embossing and Ink Road Stamps


Hello there! Have you been hopping already? I shared a layout yesterday and hinted that maybe you should check the Instagram later. The reason is that WOW! Embossing Powder and Ink Road Stamps 
 are having a two day Instagram hop! It started earlier today and will continue tomorrow!


I created two projects for this collaboration - a layout I shared yesterday (link) and a set of cards I'm blogging today. I used the letter stamps and watercolors in both of the projects. 

In these cards I played with different colors of embossing powders and watercolors. The one on the left in the picture below is done using clear embossing powder, the one in the middle with black and the one on the right with Bonding Powder and Fab Foil. 


The clear powder card I colored with watercolors all over. After the paint had dried, I then added some white marker inside the letters to highlight them. The one with the black powder I did by coloring the inside of the letters with different watercolors so that they change like a rainbow along the lines. The last one is colored using two colors and then I sprayed some water on top and let the colors bleed.

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely Thursday!


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder: 


Stamps from Ink Road Stamps:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Ink Road Stamps, Prima Marketing, Posca


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...