17/07/2018

Hello, I love you - Wow Embossing Powder


Heippa and glimmering, glittering July! This month we are all about embossing glitter at Wow Embossing Powder blog (link). Here's my take on the subject! I've been doing several different projects this year but even though I love mixed media really much I still somehow identify myself as a scrapbooker. So for this glitter theme I thought to do a layout with some glitter touches. 

The same applies to glitter as to so many elements in crafting - contrasts heighten each other. So if you want to glitter to glimmer even more, add something mat beside it! So that's why this layout has plain paper elements with the glittered elements, to really emphasize the different surfaces.

If you'd like to see how I made the page and where I used the lovely embossing glitters in the layout, please see the step by step at Wow Embossing Powder's blog here (link)


The topic of the page is something I tend to scrap a lot - my two girls. But here they are a link in the big chain of generations. In the photo they are sitting by a table that has been a gathering place for generations. At least my grad parents have been sitting around it as my grand father has made the table, but I think that even his father has been dining beside it. So my girls would then mark the fifth generation by its side. Talking about history! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day and glimmering summer! 

Ps. The height of summer needs some fun events, too. Sizzix is having a Summer Fair online event with raffles, ideas and exclusive info! You can open a little window each day to find cool surprises! Here's a link to take you there (link).


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Um Wow Studio, Honey Bee Stamps


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...