11/06/2018

Written in the book of time - an altered palette


Hello there and happy Monday! I have amazing news for you! My first ever online workshop is happening in next month- 10th of July to be exact. You can find more info here (link) at Facebook event.

This workshop is a one time change as it's going to be a live workshop over the internet. You'll be able to stay in the comfort of your own home but still ask questions and interact with me. I just love the idea! The person who's behind this is Clelia from an Italian shop Il Negozio Della Mamma Di Cle. I'm so honored to be asked to do this and so excited! 

During the workshop we'll be making a dark but colorful altered palette. You can see my sample project in this post - there might be some changes in the products due to availability. The base is black but we're using Mica in two ways to add colors to the surface and transform the item into a whirlwind of galaxies, stars and nebula. We're also working with gel medium, gesso and waxes - all available from the Finnabair line from Prima Marketing!

The workshop will be bi-lingual - I'm doing the project and answering the questions in English and Clelia is translating my speech in Italian. So even if you don't speak Italian but you understand English, you can join! It would be wonderful to see you online! 

You can find and purcase the workshop with the kit here (link) in Il Negozio Della Mamma Di Cle. She'll ship the kits internationally!

Thank you for stopping by today! I really hope to see you in class! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix





2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What an incredible creation !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Trish said...

Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...