28/04/2018

Tea star journal


Warm Saturday! How's you weekend started? Inspiring, I hope! I've been sharing the workshop sample projects I made for Askartelupirtti. I already shared the two projects I made for "Behind it - three doors more" samples and here's the two made for "No good story ever starts with drinking tea" samples. I'll share the tag tomorrow and in this post the journal. 


During this workshop we played with tea. There's several ways we incorporated tea in the cover of the journal. I also picked other kit materials according to the tea colored scheme. This was a fun workshop to keep as I'm totally addicted to tea and love the scent and tone it has! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...