30/03/2018

Through fire - Prima Marketing


Good evening! How are you celebrating Easter or are you at all? We are taking the Good Friday easy as well as the weekend but then celebrating on Monday. 


This fiery piece is created for two purposes. First, I made it with the same steps and materials as my Art Venture canvas (link). I wanted to create something that showed another color option so that my original choise on blue and purple wouldn't be too much guiding the students. As I wanted to steer away from the cool shades of the first piece, I chose fire engine red and flame orange to this one. 

The second use for this canvas was to show mediums that are now available through Michaels. You can see the mediums here (link) at Michaels web store. This project uses the Impasto acrylic paints, the Mixed Media Essentials and Metallique paints. If you are a beginner in mixed media, the Finnabair at Michaels site has a lot of tutorials in video and step by step form and also information. You can visit the site here (link).

Have a peaceful Easter time!


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...