28/03/2018

L O V E - Prima Marketing


Hi there! It was actually snowing today in Helsinki, but I still have a firm belief that spring is on it's way and after that - summer! Prima is already thinking about summer with two new collections, Havana and Santorini. You can see the sneak posts here for Havana (link) and here for Santorini (link).

Yesterday was the full reveal of Havana. And boy what a post it was! There's information about the collection at the beginning but then a load of projects with the new products! You can see the post here (link).


One of the many projects in the post was this layout by me. The sweet and pastel tones of Havana inspired me to document something dear. The collection has a great color combo of peach, pink and minty turquoise. I used the pink colors of the collection when made a layout of my two daughters using the Havana papers, washi and beautiful blooms. 

I started the page with some gesso and then added watercolor splashes on top. I also got to play with the new Permanent ink as I stamped some script here and there to the background.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Wednesday! 


Materials: 

Havana papers
632564 – Havana flowers
597412 – Havana flowers
632540 – Havana flowers
Havana washi tapes
596781 – Color Philosophy Permanent Ink Chat Noir 
584696 – Doilies 
993238 – Amber Moon SIIC 
961374 – Heavy Gesso White 
590253 – Watercolor Confections Pastel Dreams 
961893 – Clear Stamp Messy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...