06/01/2018

Grow, a tea journal - Craft Stamper


Hello and happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing another project made for the Craft Stamper October 2017 issue article about tea - an art journal page! It uses the same techniques as the canvas I shared yesterday, all of which are stepped out in the magazine. 


Besides tea the page also holds a couple of my favorite things - old buttons, 7 Dots Studio tags and stems cut with a Sizzix die. The journal itself is also my favorite one - an older Finnabair version that's spiral bound. This allows me to add even thick things into my journal so that it opens up and becomes dimensional itself. I really enjoy when that happens! That's a mark that the journal is being used! 

Talking about Craft Stamper - the new February issue is just out! Can you believe, February? There's a lot of interesting things inside like a gallery of altered gardening tools! Please visit the Craft Stamper site for some sneaks (link)

Have a great weekend! Thank you for your visit! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, All&Create, Ranger, Sizzix, American Crafts



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...